- PT Transcoal Pacific was established in 2007.
- It specializes in energy related oceanic transport and logistics services.
- Energy-related oceanic transport. It provides services in the following area: Floating crane, Transshipment, Long Towing, Mother Vessel, Oil Barge, Assist Tug and Shipping Agency.
- Other shipping services including transporting passengers and goods, chartering renting & repairing shipping equipment and others.
Initial Public Offering Facts
- Maximum of 1.5 billion shares (27.27% of the enlarged capital/total shares after IPO) are being offered to public.
- IPO price ranges between IDR 110 – IDR 150 per share.
- The company plans 20% dividend payout ratio if 2018 net income is less than IDR
100 bn and 25% if it exceeds IDR 100 bn.