- Established in 2013 under the name of PT Royal Prima.
- Management claims that Royal Prima is the largest private hospital in Sumatera.
- Royal Prima has 2 general hospitals in Medan and Jambi.
The company’s main business activities are public health services, polyclinics, clinics, maternity hospitals, specialist polyclinics (including eyes, ENT and cancer).
Initial Public Offering Facts
- Maximum of 2,000,000,000 shares (47.71% of enlarged capital) are being offered to public.
- In the same time, company will offer maximum of 600,000,000 Warrant series 1 with ratio 10:3. Warrant exercise price maximum of 125% of IPO price.
- After IPO, company will record full and paid in capital amounting to 4,192,080,000 shares.
IPO Proceeds Allocation
- 40% for acquiring several projects and hospitals.
- 20% for the purchase of medical equipment and improving the IT infrastructure.
- 20% for additional land acquisition.
- 20% for development of existing hospitals.