- Established in 2000 under the name of PT Bhakti Media International.
- Oversees RCTI, GTV, MNC Channels and I News.
The company’s through its subsidiaries engaged in business activities of Production House (content production), Advertising Agency and Talent Management.
Initial Public Offering Facts
- Maximum of 1.56 bn shares (29.98% of enlarged capital) are being offered to public.
- 3% of its offer (46,800,000) will be allocated for Employee Stock Allocation (ESA) program.
IPO Proceeds Allocation
- 35% shall be used to acquire channels business
- 33% for repayment of MTN issued by MNC Pictures.
- 20% for development of movie land.
- 12% for development of production house business.