- Established in 1999 under the name of PT Medikaloka Hermina.
- As of December 31st, 2017, the company has 28 hospitals with total 2,780 beds.
The company’s main business activities are public health services, hospitals, medical activities & providers of health and medical facilities.
Initial Public Offering Facts
- Maximum of 351,380,800 shares (11.82% of enlarged capital) are being offered to public.
- Up to 3% of the enlarged capital will offered to management and employee (MESOP), equivalent to maximum 89,190,000 shares in the form of option rights.
- Around 0.5692% (2,000,000 shares) will be offered for Employee Stock Allocation (ESA).
- Together with the IPO, the company will issue common shares for completed convertible bond that is:
- Mandatory convertible note (MCN Apollo) worth IDR 150 bn for 77,167,400 new shares.
- Mandatory convertible note (MCN Andira) worth IDR 14.6 bn for 7,511,000 new shares.
- Convertible bonds (SCK Bonds) worth IDR 200 bn for 10,050,800 new shares.
IPO Proceeds Allocation
- 25% for debt repayment.
- 25% for subsidiary’s capital expenditures.
- 25% for medical equipment purchases
- 25% for working capital.