- Established in 1981 with the initial purpose to cover the risk of national companies specializing in oil & gas business, especially asset of Pertamina.
- During 1998 – 2003, the company consolidates its operation for sustainable growth and expanding to non-energy sector.
Products and Services
- General Insurance
- Sharia General Insurance
Initial Public Offering Facts
- Maximum of 282,352,941 shares (max. 15% of issued and paid up capital) is being offered to public at par value of IDR 100,- per share.
- IPO price ranges between IDR 3,850 – IDR 5,000 per share.
IPO Proceeds Allocation
- Approx. 40.5% will be allocated for marketing infrastructure development
- Approx. 27% will be allocated for IT and other infrastructure development.
- Approx. 7.5% will be allocated for marketing infrastructure development.
- Approx. 25% will be allocated for capital injection to PT Tugu Reasuransi Indonesia.