- Established in 2012 under the name PT Bukit Irama.
- The name was changed to PT Arkadia Digital Media in February 2018.
- It envisions is to be a respected independent and integrated digital media group.
Initial Public Offering Facts
- Maximum of 150 million shares (54.55% of the enlarged capital/total shares after IPO) are being offered to public.
- IPO price ranges between IDR 200 – IDR 400 per share.
- The company plans 30% dividend payout ratio.
IPO Proceeds Allocation
- 34% for infrastructure and hardware.
- 53% for platform and software development.
- 13% for working capital.